There is no one design, style or size that embodies a luxury home. It could be a sprawling 15,000-square-foot Spanish manor set on several sprawling acres, or it could be a 4,000-square-foot contemporary home perched on the side of a lake. Although it’s difficult to quantify exactly what luxury means, most buyers think they know it when they see it.
Across the United States, sales of luxury homes have been hitting records. The number of Florida homes selling for $2 million or more, for example, reached an all-time high in 2013, as the state rebounded from the foreclosure crisis.
Buying a luxury home can truly provide a wonderful living environment in style for years to come. The city of Parkland offers some of the most magnificent homes Florida. Here are the top 5 developments to find a luxury home in Parkland, Florida:
- Parkland Isles – offers spacious single-family homes with breathtaking views of sparking lakes, waterways, and picturesque landscapes. The community features 606 homes in its five exclusive neighborhoods, Bayside Estates, Crystal Key, Mystic Key, Palm Harbour and Sunset Harbour. Parkland Isles feature one- and two-story homes, from approximately 1,997 to 4,023 square feet of living space in 19 distinctive home designs. Parkland Isles offers a variety of amenities including a beautiful clubhouse with a health and fitness center, tennis courts, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, children’s play area, wading pool, and more. Parkland Isles is convenient to families with school-age children because the walking distance to the elementary, middle and high schools.
- Parkland Golf & Country Club – Located in a luxuriously unique city, the homes for sale here are one of a kind, family-focused, yet luxurious community that offers the perfect combination of active recreational living and convenience, surrounded by a par 72, 7,118-yard Greg Norman golf course. At the heart of the community, the large Sports Club is distinguished in its quest to provide morning, noon and night options and events for all ages in order to contribute to a richer, fuller lifestyle for its residents and members every day.
- MiraLago – An extraordinary community of water-wrapped peninsulas where almost every home has a panoramic lake view, Situated on Parkland’s largest lake. This prestigious, gated community features Executive and Estate home designs up to 4700 a/c square feet and each new home comes with a full luxury package of premium appliances. Amenities include resort style clubhouse, grand pool, indoor party room, state-of-the-art fitness and aerobics centers, grand ballroom, spa, and a tennis/basketball court. Our homes for sale in MiraLago Parkland, FL are near many fine retail establishments, local and county parks and is within Parkland’s famed A-rated school system.
- Heron Bay – Spanning the highly desirable cities of Coral Springs and Parkland, Parkland homes for sale in Heron Bay offer graceful country club living at its finest! The community’s environmentally conscientious plan balances nature with sophisticated neighborhoods that have earned numerous awards and the distinction of being one of the first golf communities in Florida to be a registered member of Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary Program. The championship 18-hole golf course is interlaced throughout the community and offers many homes spectacular views.
- Pine Tree Estates – Find your dream home in Pine Tree Estates of Parkland. This is one of the only communities in South Florida with one acre lots and no home owners’ association, no street light, and no city water. Nestled between beautiful cypress and pine trees. You’ll find Pint Tree Estates to have a warm, northern, horse town feeling that is hard to find anywhere else. As you drive down the road, you’ll see large homes peeking through the lush trees and landscaping. These exclusive houses and home lots make for a fantastic rectangular deep lot allowing for large homes with plenty of land left for guest houses, barns, gazebos, paddocks, basketball/tennis courts & extra garage for that car collector.
Take the time to come up with a list of all the features you want in your home. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Do you want a lot of land, or are you interested in something low-maintenance? Knowing what you’re looking for ahead of time will allow you to rule out properties that don’t fit your criteria and will help you find what you do want more quickly.
As the market gets stronger, more and more buyers will start to enter the luxury home market of Parkland, Florida. If you’re one of them, do what you need to do to be the best buyer possible.
by Rusty Hanna –Broker Associate, Mizner Grande Realty, LLC.
www.RustyHanna.com | Rusty@RustyHanna.com | 954-444-8686
Rusty Hanna is a Realtor who specializes in the Parkland, FL area. His foundation for success is built upon trust, expertise, and first-class service. Rusty Hanna attributes his success as a leader in South Florida’s real estate industry to his unwavering dedication to his clients and his knowledge of the entire process of buying and selling a home from beginning to end. Clients find comfort in knowing that their realtor is also a licensed loan originator with over 20 years of experience. This knowledge allows him to facilitate a smooth transaction for his clients giving them peace of mind.
Rusty Hanna has partnered with one of Palm Beaches most exclusive luxury brokerages, Mizner Grande Realty. Together they have contributed to a record setting volume of $1.75 Billion in closed transitions.